/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Ads account flagged for Gambling, Malicious software and contravening policy.
None of these policies apply to our site, and reading Google policies, checking our LP and HP  we are compliant. Although I keep editing the ads i keep getting them disapproved. It has now been a week with me trying to edit ads and submitting at least twice a day.

All help gratefully recieved
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (9)
Advertising Expert by Way of Engineering.
Relevant Answer
Pls share the website
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi

Probably your site is hacked and stop editing ads and submitting new ads till your find what is the probel, as repeated policy violations can lead to a final suspension for your account (business, payment method etc.)

If you share your website url (as MosheTLV asked) probably we could help a bit more.

Regards,
István
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks everyone for your advice
The website is www.roqqett.com. We are sending traffic to there and the LP is that and www.roqqett.com/checkout
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Patrick, did you mean "contravening" or circumventing"?

I can tell you google Chrome doesn't warn of malicious software when I visit your site. You can also submit to Google Search Console which should alert of any issues.

We had the similar problem. I posted under the subject "Recent issues with circumventing systems and malicious software" if you want to read my case.

But for us, and someone else who posted the same in the last day potentially because of trademark language, I think it is because of certain language in our ads. We advertise tax debt which now falls under needing certification by google (even though it is not consumer debt which is what their requirements are talking about), and the use of "botox" which is classified as drug term.

I don't know for sure that this is the case for suspension or not, and Google won't tell you. I am curious if you checked your ad's approval status. Even in suspended accounts, I think you will be shown if there is language they don't like (trademark, drug, etc).

The reason I came to forums is because a google support rep said he was getting a lot of calls about this and advised us to resubmit them.

Personally, I think there has been a software glitch released into production and I am seeing a number of new posts on it in the forum.
marked this as an answer
Advertising Expert by Way of Engineering.
Relevant Answer
There are multiple violations here;
  1. First, it's a  financial app, that must comply with the financial section of the Policy.
  2. The second solicitation of funds (i.e donations ) is restricted to approved institutions;
  3. And I can list some other violations
This site should be overhauled;
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
But we are not being flagged for either of those things?
We are FCA regulated (UK regulator)
It's a demonstration of our amazing payment process - would Google have us collect the 1p and send to ourselves? - But I take the point that it does look like a solicitation.

Please list the other violations - as before all help appreciated
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Patrick. You mentioned you successfully appealed circumventing systems. 

Are you saying then, that your account(s) were suspended for circumventing systems, which was lifted, but then you were left with ad disapproval for malicious software?

That is what happened to us, in many accounts in two different MCC's, and to varying degrees. One of our website clients who is outside our mcc completely and using Smart Campaigns, had the same issue, and I have seen a couple of other people post similar in the last few days.  

MocheTLV shares some interesting ideas that may be coming into play, but know you are not alone. None of the mentioned potential issues apply to us, and yet your description sounds close if not identical to what we are experiencing.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic