Target CPA in Google Ads Editor
You can manage Target CPA campaigns in Google Ads Editor in the following ways:
- Download the campaign and update its settings.
- Update ad groups and their contents (for example, add or edit ad groups, ads, and keywords).
- Apply a different bid strategy to the campaign.
- Change CPA (cost-per-acquisition) bids.
To setup conversion tracking (required for Target CPA) you must log into your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com/:
- Create a new Target CPA campaign.
- Set up conversion tracking (required for Conversion Optimizer).
For an overview of Target CPA visit the Google Ads Help Center.