With the new features of Google Ads Editor, you can manage multiple Google Ads accounts with multiple campaigns. Google Ads Editor can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk.
Benefits of Google Ads Editor
Any advertiser with any size account can use Google Ads Editor, but it's especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you're offline.
How Google Ads Editor works
The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, and then upload the changes to Google Ads.
Accessing your Google Ads Editor account
Download one or more Google Ads accounts
- Click Accounts at the top of the screen.
- Click Add to choose the accounts you want to import.
- Enter the email address or customer ID of the account.
- Check the boxes next to the accounts you want to download.
- Click OK.
- Choose which campaigns to download from the selected accounts.
- Click OK. Each account will have a progress bar so you can monitor the download.
- Select the account you want to view and click Open.
The downloaded accounts will be visible on the left side of the screen.