You can manage automatic cost-per-click (CPC) bidding campaigns in Google Ads Editor in the following ways:
- Download the campaign and update its settings
- Update ad groups and their contents (for example, add or edit ad groups, ads, and keywords)
- Apply a different bid strategy to the campaign, ad group, or keywords
The following actions aren't supported in Google Ads Editor and require signing in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com:
- Specify a campaign-level CPC bid limit
- Create a new campaign with automatic CPC bidding
It isn't possible to copy and paste (or export and import) an automatic CPC bidding campaign and keep the bid strategy. If you paste or import an automatic CPC bidding campaign, the newly created campaign uses manual CPC bidding instead of the original bid strategy.For an overview of automatic bidding, visit the Google Ads Help Center.