Use the "Make multiple changes" tool to add multiple image ads at once.
Prepare your image ad list
To save time, you may wish to prepare a spreadsheet or text file with your image ad information. You can then copy and paste this information directly into the tool.
Include the following information in your file:
- Campaign name (if you're updating multiple campaigns and ad groups)
- Ad group name (if you're updating multiple campaigns and ad groups)
- Image ad file name (include the full path, including the filename extension: .jpg, .gif, .png, or .swf)
- Image ad name
- Optional: Display URL, final URL (Learn why these are optional.)
- Optional: Status
Add multiple image ads
- In the type list, select Ads > Image ads.
- Click Make multiple changes.
- Under "Destination," select My data includes columns for campaigns and/or ad groups or Use selected destinations.
- Type or paste your changes into the grid.
- Click Process.
- To continue, click Finish and review changes.
- To add the pending changes to your account, click Keep.