Several shortcuts are available in the account tree for campaigns and ad groups. Select the item in the tree, then choose one of the shortcut options listed under each of the following tasks.
Remove a campaign or ad group:
- Select the item, then press the Delete key.
- Right-click the item, then select Remove.
Pause or activate a campaign or ad group:
- Select the item, then type Ctrl+Shift+P to pause and Ctrl+Shift+A to activate (Windows), or type Command+Shift+P to pause and Command+Shift+A to activate (Mac).
- Right-click the item, then select Pause or Activate.
Rename a campaign or ad group:
- Right-click the item, select Rename, then type the new name.
Revert an unposted change (such as a new campaign or ad group):
- Select the item, then type Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) or Command+Shift+R (Mac).
- Right-click the item, then select Revert.
Add, edit, or export:
The right-click menu offers a variety of options for exporting, editing, or adding new items. Right-click any item in the account tree to see a full list of available options.
Use the Alt key plus the right or left arrow to move between the account tree and the data view without using your mouse. For more tips and shortcuts, visit the quick reference guides for Windows and Mac.