For upgraded price, app, and structured snippet assets, ad schedules are being deprecated to allow for new features. Learn more about the Assets upgrade.
You can import schedules for campaigns and sitelinks using CSV import or the "Add/update multiple" tools.
The basic format for importing campaign schedules and sitelink schedules is:
Campaign schedules (not sitelink schedules) may also include a bid modifier in this format:
For example, suppose you'd like to schedule a campaign to run Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m, and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at 80% of the maximum CPC bid. You would format this schedule as follows:
Notes about formatting ad schedules for Google Ads Editor:
- Punctuation and symbols such as ( ) @ % and [ ] are important and should not be omitted.
- Days of the week must be in English: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Times must use the 24-hour clock (14:00 not 2:00 pm).
- Multiple intervals must be separated with semicolons (;).
- Bid multipliers must be in whole numbers (80% not 80.5%).
- For campaigns, a missing bid multiplier is equivalent to @100%. For example,
(Monday[08:00-17:30])is the same as