Ad schedule formats
You can import schedules for campaigns and sitelinks using CSV import or the "Add/update multiple" tools.
The basic format for importing campaign schedules and sitelink schedules is:
Campaign schedules (not sitelink schedules) may also include a bid modifier in this format:
For example, suppose you'd like to schedule a campaign to run Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m, and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at 80% of the maximum CPC bid. You would format this schedule as follows:
Notes about formatting ad schedules for Google Ads Editor:
- Punctuation and symbols such as ( ) @ % and [ ] are important and should not be omitted.
- Days of the week must be in English: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Times must use the 24-hour clock (14:00 not 2:00 pm).
- Multiple intervals must be separated with semicolons (;).
- Bid multipliers must be in whole numbers (80% not 80.5%).
- For campaigns, a missing bid multiplier is equivalent to @100%. For example,
(Monday[08:00-17:30])is the same as