Add or import multiple sitelinks
Step 1: Prepare your sitelink list
If you prepare a spreadsheet or text file with your sitelinks, you can then copy and paste the list directly into Google Ads Editor.
The following columns are required:
- Ad group (for ad group-level sitelinks only)
- Link text
- Final URL
The following columns are optional:
- Description line 1, Description line 2: Use these columns to enter additional detail about a sitelink.
- Platform targeting: Enter "Mobile", "Desktop", or "All". This setting applies to all sitelinks in a campaign or ad group, so all sitelinks in a campaign or ad group must have the same value in this column.
- Device preference: Enter "Mobile" or "All". Each sitelink in a campaign or ad group may have a different setting for this column, if needed.
- Start date
- End date
- Ad schedule: Use this column to schedule the sitelink to run during specific days of the week or times of day. Learn how to format ad schedules in Google Ads Editor.
If you include a column header row, the column headers must be in English. See a list of headers.
Here's a sample sitelink import, including the column header row:
|Campaign||Link Text||Final URL||Platform Targeting||Device Preference|
|My campaign||link example 1||http://www.example.com||All||All|
|My campaign||link example 2||http://www.anotherexample.com||All||Mobile|
Step 2: Add sitelinks
You can add your list of sitelinks using one of the following options:
- "Make multiple changes" tool: Select Ad extensions > Sitelinks in the type list, and then click Make multiple changes.
- Import CSV file: Follow the instructions for importing a CSV file, making sure to include the required columns (campaign, ad group, link text, final URL).