To add or update bid adjustments for targeted locations, follow the steps below.
- Select Keywords and Targeting > Locations in the type list.
- Select one or more locations.
- Next to "Bid adjustment" in the edit panel, enter a value from -90% through +900%, inclusive.
A bid adjustment of -90% reduces the bid by 90%, to 10% of the original bid. Likewise, +900% increases the location bid to ten times the original amount. For example, suppose your ad group bid is $2.00, and the targeted location has a bid adjustment of +200%. The bid used for that location will be $6.00.
- Learn how to edit or remove locations.
- Find out how to exclude certain locations.