Comments can be helpful personal reminders or explanations for other Google Ads Editor users working on the same account. When you export changes for sharing, comments are included in the file.
To add a comment, follow these steps:
- In the data view, select the row on which you want to comment.
- Click Add comment in the edit panel.
- Type your comment (text only).
A pin icon appears in the data view beside items with comments. To view a comment, hover your mouse over the icon or select the item and view the comment in the edit panel.
To remove a comment, select the item in the data view, then remove the comment in the edit panel.
Warnings about comments:
- Comments on ad groups and campaigns that don't contain actual changes aren't exported when you share changes.
- Comments are only visible within Google Ads Editor and don't appear in the Google Ads Web interface.