You can add single or multiple campaigns in Google Ads Editor using the steps below.
Add individual campaigns
- Select Data > Add new > Add a new campaign.
- Select the campaign type, name and budget.
- Select the remaining settings.
Add multiple campaigns
- In the type list, select Campaigns.
- Click Make multiple changes.
- Under "Destination”, select My data includes columns for campaigns and/or ad groups or Use selected destinations.
- Type or paste your changes into the grid.
- Click on Process.
- To continue, click on Finish and review changes.
- To add the pending changes to your account, click Keep.
Note: You can also copy and paste campaigns by following the process described here.