Key to symbols and colors
The following symbols, colors, and typefaces indicate the state of items in your account.
- Plus (+): Addition
- Delta (∆): Change
- Minus (-): Removal
- Red circle: Error (The item will not post.)
- Yellow circle: Warning (There might be an issue with the item, such as a Google Ads policy violation.)
- Green: Verified for posting (Learn about checking changes before posting.)
After you download recent changes or import a file, color highlights appear in Google Ads Editor to indicate the following types of changes:
- Purple: Unposted local change
- Green: Newly downloaded or imported change
- Red: Unposted local change that conflicts with a downloaded or proposed change
- Bold: Unposted local change
- Gray: Paused or removed campaign or ad group
- Strikethrough: Removed item
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?