Make bulk updates using custom columns
WIth Google Ads you can use custom columns to see a specific part of the data for a metric. For example, if you want to see the clickthrough rate (CTR) for mobile or desktop, you can create a custom column for “desktop CTR” and “mobile CTR.” If you use custom columns, you can also make bulk updates to edit bids, budgets, and ad copy.
Before you begin
If you don’t have custom columns and would like to create them, learn to create custom columns.
Update budgets for your custom columns
You can use your custom columns to make bulk updates to edit bids, budgets, and ad copy. Use the following steps to update your budgets for campaigns in your custom columns:
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- Click Campaigns from the subpage menu on the left.
- Select the campaigns you’d like to update and click Edit.
- Click Change budgets,
- Select Set new budget, and then under “Set to” click Amount from custom column.
- Select the custom column whose value you’d like to add.
- Click Apply.