Hotel Ads attribute data is now available within the Google Ads Report Editor. You will be able to choose from the available metrics for hotel attributes and decide how the data is presented, sort and filter the data as you see fit, and pick from a variety of formats to download or email your reports.
This article goes over the different tasks you'll need to do in the Report Editor as you create and build reports for Hotel Ads.
Before you begin
To use the Report Editor effectively, familiarize yourself with the Report Editor parts.
Create a report
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the reporting icon , then select Reports.
- Click the "plus button" in the upper left corner of the page , then select Table, Line chart, Bar chart, Pie chart, or Scatter chart.
- View the available list of Hotel attributes on the left side menu.
- Drag tiles onto the canvas and drop them in one of the blue highlighted areas. The shelf automatically updates, and the canvas shows your data.
- You can also create reports by typing your request in English into the search bar . For example, type "sort campaigns and clicks by cost", and Report Editor will create a report for you. Report Editor can provide suggestions to help you get familiar with the tasks you can do with this feature.