Set the number of exchanges for counting message conversions
Once you've set up message extensions, you can decide when a chat becomes valuable to you because potential customers are engaging in a meaningful conversation with your business. This article explains how to set the minimum number of exchanges in a message chat to count as a conversion.
Set the minimum number of exchanges in a chat
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the tools icon .
- Under “Measurement,” click Conversions.
- On the “Conversions Actions” page, click the name of the conversion action you want to edit.
- Click Edit Settings.
- Click Message exchanges and enter the minimum number of exchanges for a chat to count as a conversion.
- Click Save.