Edit conversion action sets
This article explains how to edit conversion action sets at the campaign level of your Google Ads account.
To edit conversion action sets, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the campaign that you want to work with, click Settings.
- Under 'Settings', click the Conversions drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click Conversion action sets.
- Click on the name of the set that you want to edit.
- To remove a set, select the tick boxes next to the conversion action sets that you want to remove and on the 'Edit' drop-down menu, click Delete.
- To create a new set, click the plus button to add new conversion action sets and follow the instructions from there.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?