Segment call data by call type
Call types shown in your segments
- You can see mobile clicks-to-call, mobile phone calls, and manually dialed calls from laptops, desktop computers, or tablets. These are categorized as "click types" in Google Ads.
- The “Mobile clicks-to-call” row shows the number of clicks from call buttons on mobile phones.
- The "Clicks" column shows the number of clicks from mobile call ads.
- The "Calls" column shows the number of calls due to these clicks.
- The “Manually dialed phone calls” row shows the number of times your custom Google forwarding number was manually dialed from desktop or tablet ads.
How to segment your calls by call type
- On the Campaigns, Ad groups, Ads, or Keywords tab, click the "Segment" icon and click Click type from the drop-down menu.
- Now you’ll see the click types above listed as rows in your statistics table. If you don’t see any, you haven’t gotten any of that type of click.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?