Exclusive features in the new Google Ads experience
The new Google Ads experience has a number of exclusive new features that aren't available in the previous AdWords experience, including:
- “Overview” page: Get curated performance insights that are generated by Google about your account, campaigns, and ad groups.
- Promotion extensions: Highlight specific sales and offers along with your Search ads.
- Ad variations: Easily experiment with variations of your ads across multiple campaigns or your entire account. When you’re happy with the results, keep the variations that worked.
- Version history for ads: See previous versions of your ad and how they performed.
- Bid adjustments for calls: Adjust your bids to help your call extensions show more often.
- Target CPA bidding for app campaigns: Automatically adjust your bids to help get as many conversions as possible at your target cost-per-action (CPA).
- Easier, more accurate conversion tracking: Create a new website conversion action to access a global site tag, which offers easier integration with products like Google Analytics.
- Audience manager: Unifies targeting options for the Google Display network and remarketing lists for Search ads. To find, click the main tools icon in the upper right hand of your account, and click Audience manager.
- Shopping campaigns (goal-optimized): Maximize your conversion value and expand your reach by simplifying your campaign management with goal-optimized Shopping campaigns.
- Showcase Shopping ads: Get customers interested in your brand or business by grouping together related products and presenting them together. Available in Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Ireland, India, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, the UK, and the US.
- Outstream video campaigns: Extend the reach of your video campaigns to users beyond YouTube.
- TrueView for action campaigns: Drive leads and conversions on YouTube by adding prominent calls-to-action and headline overlays to your video ads.
- Custom columns at ads and keywords levels: Apply the custom columns you’ve already saved in your account to the Ads and Keywords sections of your account.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?