If you're located in one of the countries listed in the table at the bottom of this page, the numbers, dates, and times in your Google Ads account may not be formatted correctly by your country's standards.
If this is the case for you, you can change your account's number formatting by following the instructions below. Note that your account's language setting must match one of the languages indicated in the table for you to do so.
To change your account's number formatting:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Select Account preferences.
- Click edit next to Language and Number Preferences.
- Select the country where you're located from the drop-down menu labeled Choose your country.
- Click Save Changes.
The numbers, dates, and times in your account statistics and reports will update to fit the format of your selected country:
|Dominican Republic||Spanish||123,456.78||31/01/07||11:59 p.m.|
|El Salvador||Spanish||123,456.78||31/01/07||11:59 p.m.|
|Puerto Rico||Spanish||123,456.78||01/31/07||11:59 p.m.|
|United States||Spanish||123,456.78||1/31/07||11:59 p.m.|
|Switzerland||French, German, Italian||123'456.78||31.01.07||23:59|