Målrett mot nettsteder som omhandler relevante emner
Du kan målrette mot emner du selv velger for å nå ut til folk som er interessert i innhold relatert til produktene og tjenestene dine. I denne artikkelen får du trinnvis veiledning i hvordan du konfigurerer emnemålretting.
Du finner en generell oversikt over denne funksjonen, i artikkelen om emnemålretting. Du kan bruke emnemålretting for kampanjer i Displaynettverket samt i videokampanjer.
Nå administrerer de fleste av brukerne kontoen sin i den nye utgaven av Google Ads. Hvis du fremdeles bruker den forrige utgaven av AdWords, velger du Forrige nedenfor. Finn ut mer
How to target topics
To target topics, you'll need to use one of the following objectives or campaign types:
"Display Network only" marketing objectives
- See your ad
- Visit your website
- Buy on your website
- Take an action on your website
- Call your business
- Visit your business
- "Display Network only – All features"
- "Display Network only – Remarketing"
To add topic targeting to an existing ad group, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
- Go to your Display Network tab and click + Targeting, which is located above the graph.
- Select an ad group.
- Click the "Add targeting" drop-down menu and select "Topics."
- Select as many topics and subtopics as you'd like by clicking the double arrows » next to each one. Any topics and subtopics you've added will appear in the "Selected topics" column.
- Click Close and then Save.
Once you've set up topics for one ad group, you can copy your topics to other ad groups in Display Network-only campaigns. First, you'll need to copy the topics you want. Then you can paste them into a new ad group.
How to copy topics to another ad group
To copy your topics:
- Click the Display Network tab.
- Click the Topics tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the topics you want to copy.
- From the Edit menu, select Copy (or Control-C for PCs, Command-C for Macs).
To paste your copied topics:
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the name of the campaign where you want to paste your topics.
- Check the box next to the name of the ad group where you want to paste your topics.
- From the Edit menu, select Paste (or Control-V for PCs, Command-V for Macs).
- When you target a top-level topic, you also target all the related subtopics. However, we recommend adding the subtopics for bidding and reporting control.
- Adding all the subtopics isn't the same as adding the top-level topic. There are pages that won't be targeted if you add only the subtopics to your ad group. We recommend adding the top-level topic as well.
- As you add topics to target, you'll see an estimate of your initial targeting reach. Keep in mind that this estimate doesn't take into account automated targeting methods or bid and budget settings.