Outstream ads help extend the reach of your video campaign by sharing your ad with a wider audience of mobile and tablet device users. In this article, you'll learn how to set up an outstream campaign.
Before you begin
If you're not familiar with this campaign type, learn more about outstream campaigns.
To create your ad, you’ll need:
- A YouTube video URL
- A logo image
- Format: JPG, GIF, or PNG
- Recommended aspect ratio: square of at least 200 x 200 pixels, transparent background
- Headline and description
- Landing page URL
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button , then select New campaign.
- Choose the Brand awareness and reach goal.
- Choose the Video campaign type.
- Select the Outstream campaign subtype.
- Enter a campaign name and budget.
- (Optional) Enter a start and end date for your campaign.
- Create an ad group and enter your bid amount.
- Set your targeting details.
- Create your ad with a video, logo, headline, description, and final URL.
- (Optional) Select a thumbnail to appear before the video starts playing.
- Click Save and continue.