Remove a Smart campaign
You can remove a Smart campaign from your account if you don't plan on reusing it.
How to remove a Smart campaign
- Open the Google Ads app for iOS.
- Tap the menu at the top, and then select Account overview.
- Find the campaign that you’d like to remove, and then tap Details.
- Tap the three dot icon on the right of the “Ad preview” card.
- Select Remove campaign.
- Tap Remove to confirm your changes and permanently remove your campaign.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?