About business products and services
- The business products and services that you choose help determine which search phrases your ad will appear next to.
- If your business offers several different products or services, and you’d like to advertise each of them separately, you can set up a different ad for each one.
How products and services work
When you sign up for Google Ads or create a new Smart campaign, you'll tell us what product or service you'd like to advertise, such as "Dentist," "Hair Salon," or "Car Dealer."
The product or service that you select helps determine the search phrases your ad will appear next to, so be sure to choose a business category that is accurate and specific. Whenever someone in your targeted radius searches for your search phrases on Google or Google Maps, your ad can appear and help attract a new customer to your business.
Edit your products and services
You can edit your product or service at any time. Remember, the product or service you choose determines the search phrases your ad will appear next to. If you edit your product or service, we'll also change the search phrases used to determine when your ads appear.
How to change your current product or service
- Open the Google Ads app for Android.
- Tap the menu at the top, then select Account overview.
- Find the campaign that you’d like to see data for, and then tap Details.
- Scroll down. Under “Your ad settings,” tap Edit in the “Product or service” card.
- Edit your business category or the products or services that you want to promote.
- Tap Save.