You'll receive email notifications when there’s critical information about your Google Ads account. You can also choose to receive other types of notification by email.
This article shows you how to edit your email notification preferences. If you’d like more background, you can also read About email notifications.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. Note, automatic targeting is only available in the new Google Ads experience.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Under “Set-up”, click Preferences.
- Click Notifications along the top to reach the Notifications page.
- The 'Notification topics' column shows the different email notification types. In the 'Email settings column', select your preferred email setting for each type.
Bear in mind
- For 'Campaign maintenance alerts' and 'Disapproved ads and policy alerts':
- If you’re the only user on a Google Ads account, you must choose to receive either all notifications or only critical notifications.
- If there are multiple users on the Google Ads account, at least one user must choose to receive either all or only critical notifications.
- Billing alerts can be changed by editing payment contacts.