The Setup menu in your Google Ads account links to pages where you can complete account-specific tasks like updating your billing information, giving users access to your account and more.
This article summarises options available under the Setup menu.
Pages linked from the Setup menu
You can view the Setup menu by clicking the tools icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account. Below are the five pages that you can access from the Setup menu, along with what you can do on each page.
- Billing & payments: View and change your billing and payments information.
- Business data: Upload and manage multiple data feeds in your account for use across your campaigns in Google Ads.
- Account access:
- Linked accounts: View and manage links between your Google Ads account and other product accounts.
- Account Preferences: View and change your display language, your number format, your account name, time zone and account status. You can also view Google programme advertiser terms.
- Notifications: Change email notification preferences for your account.