Search across accounts in your manager account
This article only applies to the previous AdWords experience. Determine which AdWords experience you’re using.
Search across all of your managed accounts at once to pinpoint specific instances of a term or phrase used in a campaign. Rather than guessing which campaign or set of keywords you need to check, you can quickly search and navigate directly to specific accounts, campaigns, ad groups, or ads.
Click Search across accounts from one of your manager account tabs to search across all parts of your account and all the accounts beneath it. We display results that include your search terms anywhere they appear within these accounts -- in campaigns, ad groups, ads, or placements.
For example, let's say you want to find all Valentine's campaigns, so that you can quickly pause them. Just enter the search term "valentine," and we'll show you results that include:
- Valentine's Day
- my valentine
- valentine's gifts for her
Narrow your search to "Valentine's campaign," and we'll show you only results that include both "valentine" and "campaign":
- valentine's campaign
- Valentine's Day campaign
- Campaign on valentine's
- valentine-related campaign
In other words, we show you all results that include your specific terms, regardless of capitalization or the order of your terms.
To search for an exact phrase, put your entire search phrase in quotation marks. For instance, in the example above, if you wanted to find "Valentine's Day campaign" -- in that particular word-order -- you'd need to enter that exact phrase in quotation marks.
Here are some additional things you'll want to keep in mind as you use this feature:
- We only support whole-word matches. So, for instance, a search for "valentine" will return "valentine restaurants" but not "valentines."
- You'll get a maximum of 1000 results per search per tab (if there are more than 1000 results, the tab will display "(1000+)").
- If there are no search results under a particular tab, you'll still see the tab, with a "(0)" displayed.
- Under the Account, Campaign, and Ad group tabs, we'll return enabled, paused, and removed entries; for ads and placements, we’ll only return entries that are enabled or paused.
- The “Ad type” column includes text, image, mobile, and video.