Module 4: Advanced web technologies
Take the Mobile Sites assessment
You've completed the Mobile Sites assessment study guide. Now it's time to test your knowledge.
About the assessment
The Mobile Sites assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing mobile sites. As a reminder, here are details about the assessment:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 65 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your Mobile Sites certification by passing the Mobile Sites assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to take the assessment at Academy for Ads? Click the button below and search for the Mobile Sites learning path with "certification" in the title.