You can schedule your extensions to only show during specific times of the day or during a specific time frame. For example, you can schedule call extensions so they only show during the hours your business is able to take calls.
This article explains how to schedule extensions. If you're new to extensions, start with About extensions.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu on the left, then click Extensions at the top of the page.
- Click the extension that you’d like to schedule.
- In the window that appears, click the arrow in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Advanced options drop-down menu.
- Set a start and end date to show your extension only during that timeframe.
- Under “Extension schedule,” select the days and times that you’d like your extension to show. Click Add to schedule additional days and times.
- Click Save.