Assessment study guide
About the Mobile Sites assessment
If you’re a web developer, webmaster or technical professional creating mobile websites, consider taking the Mobile Sites assessment to demonstrate your expertise.
You'll need to pass the Mobile Sites assessment to earn the Mobile Sites certification, which is a Google accreditation offered to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of mobile website creation.
The Mobile Sites assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring and optimising mobile sites. To improve your chances of passing, we recommend that you have on-the-job experience creating mobile sites.
This study guide covers the topics that you need to know about before taking the Mobile Sites assessment. Here are some of the things that you'll learn:
- Value proposition of optimised mobile sites
- How to improve mobile site speed
- User design principles for mobile sites
- Advanced web technologies (such as Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 65 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass mark: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your Mobile Sites certification by passing the Mobile Sites assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalised certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to begin? Click on the button.