Create display ads with location extensions
Display ads with location extensions can help drive traffic to your stores—closing the loop between your online display ads and your offline sales.
This article explains how to create ads with location extensions on the Display Network. For instructions on how to use location extensions on the Search Network, go to Use location extensions.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. Note, automatic targeting is only available in the new Google Ads experience.
How to create a display location extensions format
Note: Currently available to select accounts, please contact your Google representative for more information
- Click Campaigns in the page menu.
- Click the plus button , then select New Campaign.
- Select Create a Campaign without a goal.
- Select the Display campaign type.
- Select Standard display campaign.
- Fill out the details about the campaign, scroll to the bottom of the page and select NEW AD.
- Select Display location ad.
- Upload your assets.
- Click ADD TO AD GROUP. Once the ad is reviewed and approved, your new location extension display ad will start running.
Once your campaign is set up, create display ads with location extensions
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu.
- Click the plus button , then select Display location ad.
- Upload your ad assets.
- Click SAVE. Once the ad is reviewed and approved, your new location extensions display ad will start running.