Sitelink extensions can take people to specific pages on your site – your opening hours, a specific product or more. If you use many sitelink extensions, save yourself time by editing and uploading them in bulk. To learn more about sitelink extensions, start with About sitelink extensions. For instructions on how to add just a few sitelink extensions, go to Add sitelink extensions.
Edit sitelink extensions in bulk within your account
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu.
- Click Extensions in the subpage menu, then click the 'Table' view icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Extensions view from the drop-down menu above the extensions table.
- Tick the boxes next to all of the sitelink extensions that you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the blue bar above the table, then select Edit extensions from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit, Find and replace, Add text or Change case to make changes to your extensions.
- Click Preview to review what your changes will look like.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To remove extensions in bulk, complete steps 1–2 and select 'Associations view' from the drop-down menu. Tick the boxes next to all of the extensions that you wish to remove, click 'Edit' in the blue bar, then select 'Remove' from the drop-down menu.