To create a responsive display ad, you can upload your assets (images, headlines, logos, videos and descriptions), and Google will automatically generate ads to be shown on the Google Display Network.
How to create responsive display ads
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click All campaigns on the navigation menu.
Select Display campaigns, and click a campaign that you want to add responsive display ads to.
Click Ads & extensions, then click Ads.
Click the plus button.
Select Responsive display ad.
Select an 'ad group'.
Add and save your images.
Below 'Images and logos', click the plus Videos button to add a YouTube link for your video.
Complete your ad information.
Preview your ad.
About creating dynamic responsive ads with a feed
- Dynamic remarketing helps you to create a feed of all your products or services along with the attributes like unique IDs, images and prices. Learn more about how you can create and upload a new feed
- The formatted price in your feed will be used instead of the price prefix that you add when creating up your ad.
- Because these ads show as more sizes than your dynamic feed images can fit, your ads may not always use images from your feed.
- Your ads may not show all of your assets. Sometimes, for example, your ads may show without images to increase your reach across the Display Network.
- Products shown in preview mode are for illustrative purposes only. Make sure that your feeds are compliant with our personalised advertising policy.
- Google may show layout tags for retail advertisers, such as "new", "hot" or "price drop" on relevant products in order to drive performance. These layout tags appear automatically based on product insights from the feed. Learn more about dynamic remarketing