Customize landing page URLs for keywords
You can use keyword landing page URLs to take people to pages on your website related to particular keywords. For example, if you have the keyword "paris tee shirt," you could define a keyword landing page URL that sends people to the part of your website that sells Paris tee shirts.
This article explains how to customize keyword landing page URLs.
Before you begin
This advanced strategy is only recommended to help create a better landing page experience for your users and is not the recommended way to do keyword tracking. If you would like to track information such as the source of an ad click or the type of device the customer was using when they clicked your ad, learn how to use ValueTrack parameters.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose “previous” below. Learn more
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- For "Search Network only" or "Search Network with Display Select" campaigns, go to the Keywords tab.
- For "Display Network only" campaigns, click the Display Network tab, then click the Display Keywords tab.
- Click Columns above the statistics table, and choose Modify columns.
- Choose Attributes, then click Add next to Final URL.
- Click Apply. You'll see a new "Final URL" column in the performance table on your Keywords tab.
- Click within the "Final URL" column next to the keyword you'd like to specify a landing page for.
- Enter the URL. It can include up to 2048 characters.
- Click Save.