Search Advertising assessment study guide
About the Search Advertising assessment
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in search advertising campaign management, consider taking the Search Advertising assessment to demonstrate your expertise.
The Search Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network. To improve your chances of passing, we recommend that you have on-the-job experience running search ad campaigns.
This study guide covers the topics you need to know before taking the Search Advertising assessment. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- Search advertising trends
- Search ad campaign creation and management
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns
You can take the assessment through Academy for Ads, Google's online training program. In Academy for Ads, you can take the assessment and earn an AdWords certification from any learning path that has "certification" in its title.
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 100 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 120 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your Google Ads certification by passing the Search Advertising assessment and the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to begin? Click the button.Start this guide