The Local Services app shows you reports that help you understand how your ad is performing.
- Understand how many leads you're getting from your ad
- Track your ad’s success by measuring whether your leads are converting to bookings
About Local Services ad reports
You can specify the period for your report. The Local Services ad reports show you:
- The number of charged leads that you received in the period from potential customers who saw your ad on Google search results pages.
- The total amount you were charged during this period
- The amount of disputed lead credits you received during this period
- The number of bookings and your booking rate (percent of leads marked as booked out of charged leads received during the period)
- A list of all leads you received, which you can filter
How to view your Local Services ad reports
You can view your Local Services ad reports in the app on Android and iOS devices, or in your lead inbox on desktop.
- Open the Local Services app for iOS.
- Tap the menu at the top.
- Tap Reports.
How to mark leads as booked
Marking leads as booked lets you track your booking rate on the Reports page. While marking a lead as booked, you can also add additional details to track your leads by job type and customer name. If you add these details you can use the filters on the Reports page to find these leads later.
- Open the Local Services inbox.
- Choose a lead from the inbox.
- On web: Tap Mark Booked in the upper right corner. On mobile: Tap Book in the lower right corner.
- Select the date if the job is in the future, or indicate if it’s already completed.
- Tap Add details for tracking to add more details about the lead, including job type and customer name. These details are only visible to you.
- Press Save.