Mobile Advertising assessment study guide
Take the Mobile Advertising assessment
You've completed the Mobile Advertising assessment study guide. Now it's time to test your knowledge.
About the assessment
The Mobile Advertising assessment covers the basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising; including ad formats, bidding and targeting and campaign measurement and optimisation. As a reminder, here are details about the assessment:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 70 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass mark: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your Google Ads certification by passing the Mobile Advertising assessment and the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalised certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to take the assessment at Academy for Ads? Click the button below and search for the Mobile Advertising learning path with 'certification' in the title.