A customer’s interaction with your business can start online and then finish in your local store or physical business location. Here are some tips to help you enhance your online ads and optimize them to drive more store visits and sales to your business.
1. Build your digital storefront
- Make your business stand out on Google. Create a free Business Profile and connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.
Why: Stand out when people search for your business, products or services. Getting your business on Google is the essential first step towards driving and measuring visits to your stores.
2. Measure the offline value of your online ads
- Your Google ads don’t just drive clicks and sales on your website. Understand how your online ads drive value for your business offline.
Why: Getting the full picture of how your ads drive impact across channels is important to refine campaigns, make budgeting decisions, and inform your overall business strategy.
3. Use an omnichannel strategy to increase total sales
- Optimize your campaigns for maximum return from both online and offline conversions.
Why: Make the most of your marketing investment and grow revenue for your stores, whether customers ultimately purchase online or in-store.
4. Use a store-centric strategy to increase in-store sales
- Highlight your locations and communicate your store information, business offerings, promotions and more to nearby customers when they search, browse or navigate on Google Search, Maps, YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Why: Machine learning makes it easier and more efficient to promote your physical business locations at scale across Google properties. It can help you reach customers throughout their purchase journey and optimize for those who are most likely to visit your business.