Google Ads Fundamentals assessment study guide
Take the Fundamentals assessment
You've completed the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment study guide. Now it's time to test your knowledge.
About the assessment
The Fundamentals assessment covers basic and intermediate concepts, including best practices of online advertising and Google Ads, and best practices for managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns. Here are details about the assessment:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 65 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
To become certified, you need to pass the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment and one of the additional advertising assessments that are available through Academy for Ads. The additional assessments are Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, and Shopping Advertising.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to take the assessment at Academy for Ads? Click the button below and search for the Google Ads Fundamentals learning path with "certification" in the title.