Google Ads Fundamentals assessment study guide
About the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment
Welcome to the Google Ads Fundamentals study guide!
This study guide is for those who want to prepare for the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment. It provides information about the basic and intermediate aspects of online advertising and Google Ads, including the benefits of online advertising, how to set up and manage a Google Ads campaign, and how to measure and optimize your campaign's performance.
We recommend that you review the materials in this study guide and have on-the-job experience using Google Ads to increase your chances of passing the assessment.
What's included in this study guide?
Once you've completed this study guide, you'll know how Google Ads works. You'll also learn about the following:
- How online advertising and Google Ads can help your clients meet their advertising goals.
- Google Search Network and Google Display Network campaign creation and management.
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns.
- Industry best practices and strategies.
You can take the assessment through Academy for Ads, Google's online training program. In Academy for Ads, you can take the assessment and earn an AdWords certification from any learning path that has "certification" in its title.
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 65 questions
- Time: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese