Final URL: Definition
The URL address of the page in your website that people reach when they click your ad.
- If you maintain separate landing pages for mobile users (like AMP pages), then enter them in the final URL for mobile field (under the "Ad URL options" section)
- The domain of the final URL needs to match the domain of your display URL.
- The final URL isn’t displayed on your ads (the URL shown is your Display URL).
- If you use tracking information, enter it the tracking template field. You may not use cross-domain redirects in your final URL.
- The final URL suffix field allows you to enter parameters that will be attached to the end of your landing page URL in order to track information.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?