After you've identified your business type, you'll choose it as a campaign setting when you create your new dynamic remarketing campaign. At this stage, you'll also set a budget, choose a bid strategy and create an ad group with remarketing lists.
If the information in this article doesn’t reflect what you’re seeing in your account, you may have a different version of goals. For information on your version, please see this article.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Campaigns from the page menu.
- Click the plus button to create a new campaign.
- In the “Goals” section, choose Sales.
- From the 'Campaign type' section, select Display.
- Select Standard display campaign, then click Continue.
- Enter a campaign name, location bid strategy and budget.
- Click Additional settings then expand Dynamic ads. Select the Use a data feed for personalised ads tick box.
- Click the Data feed drop-down menu and select the business type feed that you’d like to use to add custom parameters to your tag. These parameters collect information about activity on your website that's specific to your business type.
- If available, you can choose an additional Feed.
- Click Save and continue.
- Enter an ad group name.
- Select the audiences that you want to reach.
- In the 'Select a category' drop-down menu, choose Remarketing lists.
- Use Dynamic prospecting to reach additional audience types.
- Enter an Ad group bid.
- Click on Save and continue if you want to create your ads, or Skip ad creation if you want to do this later. To increase the range of placements where your ads may appear, add both text and image ads in as many ad sizes as possible.