Your keyword bid represents how much you’re willing to pay when someone clicks your ad. This is your keyword’s maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid amount.
Adjust a keyword’s bid
- On the Account overview screen, tap More, then select Keywords from the menu.
- Tap the keyword whose bid you want to change.
- Tap the pencil icon
- Enter your new bid.
- Tap Save.
Sort keywords to find them faster
- Locate the column headers on the Keywords screen.
- Tap any of these column headers to sort your keywords.
- To change which columns show, tap the columns icon , tap the switch to select the columns that you want to show, then tap Save.
- To re-order the columns, tap the columns icon , tap and drag the handle next to any column name to change its position, then tap Save.