Ads on Google can feature your business locations and lead users to call or visit your locations. When people search for nearby businesses on Google.com or Google Maps (for example, “coffee near me”), they may see local search ads that feature your business locations. Set up location extensions to show local search ads.
Before you begin
- Get more store visits. Don’t miss out on foot traffic nearby your location.
- Get calls. Local search ads may include an option for users to call your locations and will use the phone number of the featured business location.
- Help customers learn more about your business. Local search ads link to your business’s location page, which includes information such as store hours, address, customer reviews, and photos.
How they work on mobile
When users search for nearby businesses on Google.com, your business location may be featured at the top of the local results.
Similarly, ads that feature your business location may also appear when users make similar searches on the Google Maps mobile app.
How they work on desktop
When users search for nearby business on Google.com and click on “More places” in the local results, your business location may be featured at the top of these local results.
What they cost
You'll be charged a standard cost-per-click (CPC) for these types of clicks on local search ads:
- Get location detail clicks
- Get direction clicks
- Mobile clicks-to-call clicks
- Website clicks