Check your Quality Score
When you're looking for insight into how relevant your landing page and ad are to the keywords you've chosen, you can look at your Quality Score.
Your current Quality Score and its component scores can be seen with 4 Quality Score status columns: Qual. Score, Landing page experience, Ad relevance, and Expected clickthrough rate (CTR).
This article explains how to find your Quality Score and all of its components. If you’re not familiar with the components of Quality Score, consider reviewing About Quality Score before you get started.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. Note, automatic targeting is only available in the new Google Ads experience.
Add columns to keywords report:
- In the upper right corner of the table, click the columns icon , then select Modify columns.
- Click the “Quality score” section. To see the current quality score and its component statuses, choose any of the following to add to your statistics table:
- Quality Score Shows you an estimate of how relevant your ads, keywords, and landing page are to a person who sees your ad. Higher Quality Scores typically lead to lower costs and better ad positions.
- Landing Page Exper. Estimates how relevant and useful your landing page is to people who click your ad. It takes into account factors such as how well your landing page content matches a person’s search term, and how easy it is for people to navigate your page.
- Exp. CTR Measures how likely it is that your ad will be clicked when shown. This score is based on the past clickthrough performance of your ads. We exclude the effects of ad position, and other factors that affect the visibility of your ad, such as extensions.
- Ad Relevance Measures how closely your keyword matches the message in your ads. A below average score may mean that your ads are too general or specific to answer the user’s query, or that this keyword isn’t relevant to your business.
- To see past quality score and component stats, segment by day and choose any of the following to add to your statistics table:
- Quality Score (hist.). Shows you the last known Quality Score for the reporting period. To see your daily scores, segment this column by day.
- Landing Page Exper. (hist.) Shows you an estimate of how useful your landing page was to people who clicked your ad. This column shows you the last known score for the reporting period. To see your daily scores, segment by day.
- Ad Relevance (hist.) Shows you how relevant your ad text was to people who saw your ad. This column shows you the last known score for the reporting period. To see your daily scores, segment by day.
- Exp. CTR. (hist.) Shows you how likely people were to click your ad over time. This column shows you the last known score for the reporting period. To see your daily scores, segment by day.
- Click Apply.