Check your Quality Score
When you're looking for insight into how relevant your landing page and ad are to the keywords you've chosen, you can look at your Quality Score.
Your current Quality Score and its component scores can be seen with 4 Quality Score status columns: Qual. Score, Landing page experience, Ad relevance, and Expected clickthrough rate (CTR).
This article explains how to find your Quality Score and all of its components. If you’re not familiar with the components of Quality Score, consider reviewing About Quality Score before you get started.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose Previous below. Learn more
You can check your Quality Score by looking within the Keywords tab. There are a couple ways to check your Quality Score.
Enable Quality score columns:
- Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
- Select the Keywords tab.
- Click the Columns drop-down menu in the toolbar above the statistics table.
- Select Modify columns.
- Select Quality Score.
- To see the current quality score and its component statuses, choose any of the following to add to your statistics table:
- Qual. Score
- Landing Page Exper.
- Ad Relevance
- Exp. CTR
- To see past quality score and component stats, segment by day and choose any of the following to add to your statistics table:
- Qual. Score (hist.)
- Landing Page Exper. (hist.)
- Ad Relevance (hist.)
- Exp. CTR
- Click Apply