Set a budget for your campaign
With Google Ads, you choose a daily budget for each campaign based on your advertising goals and the average amount you're comfortable spending each day. You can change your budget at any time.
This article explains how to set and change your daily budget.
How to change a campaign's daily budget
You can change your daily budget at any time and as many times as you like. Here's how to edit your daily campaign budget from the Campaigns page:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Navigate to Campaigns and click the campaign you'd like to edit.
- At the top right, click the pencil icon .
- Enter a new avg. daily budget.
- Click Save.
- Get a recommendation. Google Ads shows recommended budgets for campaigns that repeatedly meet their daily budget but have the potential to earn more clicks and impressions. Learn how to avoid a depleted daily budget
- Don't set and forget. Check your account regularly to look for campaigns that are limited by budget or have leftover dollars. A limited budget could mean fewer clicks and impressions than you might have otherwise earned.