About the Home tab
This article applies to the previous AdWords experience. Determine which AdWords experience you’re using.
If you’re using the new AdWords experience, read Navigate the new AdWords experience.
The Home tab lets you see the information about your account that matters the most to you. You can customise the tab by selecting the performance modules you want to see and set up filters to monitor your performance in even more detail.
How it works
We've set up a few filters to get you started, but you can set up saved filters for your account so you can further customise your Home tab. These filters give you easy access to your most important keywords and campaigns, as well as important account events, such as when you're approaching your daily budget or experiencing a significant drop in traffic.
Let's say that you want to see which keywords get impressions (this means your ad displays when someone searches on your keywords) but no clicks. You might create a filter to display any keywords with at least 20 impressions but zero clicks. Once you save that filter, you'll be able to add it to the Home tab and immediately check up on those keywords every time you log in.
You can also use the "Customise module link" in the upper left-hand side of the Homepage. By clicking this link you'll be able to add or remove filters and change the way you view the Home Tab. Try dragging and dropping, or collapsing and expanding, the windows that you want to see, to customise your Home tab view even more.
How it can help you monitor performance
- Graph: You'll find a performance graph at the top of the tab to help you quickly identify changes in performance.You can compare performance across two date ranges, or between different metrics.
- Keyword performance module: There are several keyword performance modules on the tab to get you started, but you can also define your own "best-performing" or "worst-performing" limits by creating saved filters.
- Monitor specific campaigns: You can still choose campaigns to watch by setting up saved filters for the campaigns you'd like to watch. Make sure that you click the tick box to save the filter so that it will be available as a section on your tab.
How it works on your mobile device
You can access the information on your Home tab from your mobile device by visiting AdWords on your phone's browser. If you make changes to something that you created on your Home tab, such as filters and alerts, they'll show on your mobile phone.
- If you're using a compatible mobile device, we'll automatically redirect you to AdWords for mobile.
- If you have an MCC account, you'll be taken to the desktop version of AdWords.