Fix a disapproved ad
If any of your ads are disapproved, it unfortunately means that the ad isn't able to run at the moment. To get your ad up and running, find out which ad was disapproved and then edit it so that it meets our advertising policies.
This article explains how to find out why your ad was disapproved, then how to fix the issue and resubmit your ad for approval.
Choose the Google Ads experience you're using. Learn more
Use the filter to see all disapproved ads at once
- Go to the Ads and extensions page and find the disapproved ad or extension.
Look in the ad’s "Status" column to find the reason your ad was disapproved. Hover over the "Disapproved" status for a link to the policy explanation.
Note: Some policies apply to the ad’s destination. If your ad complies with the policy, check your destination to see if it’s causing the disapproval and make any necessary changes before proceeding.
- Hover over the ad or extension and click the pencil icon .
- Edit the ad or extension so that it complies with the policy.
- Click Save.
If you have a large account with many ads, you might find it helpful to use filters to find all your disapproved ads:
- On your account's "Ads & extensions" page, click the Filter icon above the statistics table.
- Select Policy approval status.
- Check the box next to Disapproved.
- Click Apply.
The table will automatically update to show all of your disapproved ads.