- To make the combinations report more helpful, we'll be adding new features to the report and showing assets, such as sitelinks, callouts, and image assets.
- As a result, starting January 15, 2023, combinations will only be shown in the report for the current month as well as the preceding 11 months, on an ongoing basis. Any older combinations will be deleted.
- To retain older combinations from January 2022 or before, we recommend that you download them from Google Ads or use the API before January 15, 2023.
The combinations report shows all the ad combinations created from your responsive search ads. You’ll be able to check the impressions your responsive search ads are getting and view which are the most common asset combinations shown.
Before you begin
You’ll need to create a responsive search ad to review your combinations report. Learn more about responsive search ads
The combinations report shouldn’t be used to create static versions of responsive search ads because they’re not guaranteed to perform the same as your ads. Responsive search ads use real-time signals to generate ads that maximize your performance.
You can also compare assets within your responsive search ad with the asset report. Learn more about the asset report for responsive search ads
How it works
To check your combinations report for responsive search ads:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & assets from the left subpage menu.
- Click Ads.
- Find the responsive search ad you want to check, then click View assets details under the ad’s name.
- Click the Combinations tab in the top menu.