The summary view shows you a simplified version of your account. You’ll see all the campaigns you’ve created, as a list of cards. Each card gives you a quick view of your ads, performance, and status.
Summary view can be helpful if you have a smaller number of campaigns. To access additional features under “Tools & settings” click the switch view icon .
This article explains how to use the summary view.
Switch between summary and detailed view.
- Click the switch view icon near the top of the page.
- To switch back to detailed view, click the switch view icon again.
Edit campaign settings
- To get a quick view of your campaign, click the expand arrow on a campaign card. You’ll see your ads, performance summary, campaign status, and recommendations.
- To edit additional campaign settings, click the campaign name on a campaign card or select View campaign.
- You’ll be taken to an overview of your campaign, which shows you your ad group cards and additional performance cards.
Edit ad groups
- To get a quick view of your ad group, click the expand arrow on an ad group card. You’ll see your ads, performance summary, and recommendations.
- To edit additional ad group settings, click the ad group name on an ad group card or select View ad group.
- You’ll be taken to an overview of your ad group, which shows you cards for your ads and all other applicable cards, such as keywords, assets, and video.